If you would like to request services from ProWorks, please download and complete the Consumer Application form:Consumer Application & Release of Information (pdf)
This form may then be mailed, or dropped off at:
427 East 10th Street
Litchfield, MN 55355
- If you are requesting Day Training & Habilitation (DT&H) services, Prevocational Services or “employment” services provided under the MN Department of Human Services Home and Community- Based Services, you must contact a County Case Manager
- If you are requesting services covered by the MN Department of Employment & Economic Development – Vocational Rehabilitation Services (VRS), you must contact a Rehabilitation Counselor
- If you are requesting Student Transition Services you must contact your local school district
Request a Tour
If you would like to tour ProWorks program, you may request a tour by calling (320) 593-6257, and ask for a Designated Coordinator.
Below is the ProWorks admission requirements:ProWorks Policy and Procedure on Admissions (pdf)
People with disabilities or older Minnesotans who need certain levels of care may qualify for waiver/AC programs. These programs are available to people who choose to reside in the community and meet the eligibility criteria:
- Alternative Care (AC): For older Minnesotans who require the level of care provided in a nursing facility and who are not yet eligible for Medical Assistance.
- Brain Injury (BI) Waiver: For people with a traumatic, acquired or degenerative brain injury who require the level of care provided in a nursing facility that provides specialized services for people with BI, or who require the level of care provided in a neurobehavioral hospital.
- Community Alternative Care (CAC) Waiver: For people who are chronically ill or medically fragile and require the level of care provided in a hospital.
- Community Access for Disability Inclusion (CADI) Waiver: For people with disabilities who require the level of care provided in a nursing facility.
- Developmental Disabilities (DD) Waiver: For people with developmental disabilities or related conditions who require the level of care provided in an intermediate care facility for persons with developmental disabilities (ICF/DD).
- Elderly Waiver (EW): For older Minnesotans who require the level of care provided in a nursing facility.
For more information about Minnesota’s waiver services, please visit the MN Department of Human Services website or contact your county case manager.Consumer Policies & Procedures (pdf) 2019 Program Calendar (xlsx) Satisfaction Evaluation (pdf) Rights of Person Served (pdf)
Statement of Affirmative Action
ProWorks, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate for or against any consumer on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation*, public assistance status or disability; this commitment extends to all matters related to the provision of services. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
*Minnesota defines sexual orientation as “having or being perceived as having an emotional, physical or sexual attachment to another person without regard to the sex of that person or having or being perceived as having an orientation for such attachment or having or being perceived as having a self-image or identity not traditionally associated with one’s biological maleness or femaleness.” Sexual orientation does not include physical or sexual attraction to children by an adult.