ProWorks is appreciative of the many individuals, organizations and businesses who support our work of providing training and care to persons living with significant physical, intellectual and emotional limitations.
ProWorks’ services are mostly covered by “service” fees; approximately 80% of our overall operating budget is covered by our daily “per diem” from government sources; the other 20% of our revenue comes from job income and contributions; job income is generated by work contracts from area businesses; contributions are received from the generosity of individuals, organizations and businesses who to support our work.Donate Today
If you are considering a charitable contribution to ProWorks, you may research our Company’s tax returns (IRS Form 990) at www.guidestar.org. ProWorks accepts cash gifts, property (real estate and other tangible personal property), securities, annuities, tributes and memorials, etc. Gift planning is an important part of sound financial management; planning a gift requires a thoughtful approach and careful consideration of various alternatives. Whatever the size or form of your gift, we will work with you and your financial advisors to prepare a plan of giving that compliments your interests and helps you meet your financial and estate-planned objectives.
ProWorks receives contributions from the following area fund drives:
- Cedar Mills Community Chest
- Eden Valley United Charities
- Danielson Township United Fund
- Manannah Sno Blazers
- Our Lady of Manannah Council of Catholic Women
- Dassel Community Chest
- Grove City United Fund
- Swede Grove Drive for Charities
- Union Grove United Fund
- Watkins Lions Club
The people of these townships and communities have long supported ProWorks’ program; their commitment to improving the services available to persons with limitations is exemplary.
Direct Your Dollars
As we are always seeking resources to support our services, we are participating in a program, offered through the SpartanNash Corporation, called Direct Your Dollars. The program is very simple; we collect receipts from any SpartanNash Company – locally we have Family Fare. There are, however, over 160 SpartanNash Corporate owned stores in nine states. You may know these stores by going to Spartan Nash website. When we have collected $150,000 in receipts we will receive a check for $1000.
ProWorks services include everything from providing basic care to finding and maintaining employment. Within this range of services lies “leisure and recreation”; this could mean developing a hobby, gardening, playing board games with others, trips to area businesses or other points of interest, or attending community events. Monies earned through “Direct Your Dollars” will be used to provide recreational opportunities for people that we serve.
If you wish to support ProWorks services through the Direct Your Dollars program, simply save your Family Fare receipts and drop them off at one of our five program sites in Litchfield or Dassel. As a reminder, the Again & Again Thrift Store in Dassel and the Again & Again Too Thrift Store in Litchfield are licensed service sites as well.
Thank you so very much for your support.